Monday, July 16, 2007

What I Am Currently Lusting After

Every so often, I will come across an item that I not only want, but I have to have. I become obsessed with said items and give them their own special bookmark and look at them every day, longing for the day when they will be mine. Usually, these things aren't even that ridiculously priced, but for some reason or another I can't bring myself to buy them. Perhaps one day I will, but for now writing about them will have to do.




1. Clu Short-Sleeve Bubble Dress-$195
How cute is this? For serious, it's the cutest bubble dress ever. I like the navy, but it comes in this fabulous color too

I want both of these, as well as the cream version. Ah I effing love this dress. It looks seriously comfortable and bubble hem always looks cute. I have to make this dress mine.

2. Tiffany "Return to Tiffany" Heart Tag Pendant-$400
Yes I know, it's a little princessy and the jewelry equivalent of one of those Dooney & Bourke bags that every single girl in America owns a knockoff of. I wish I didn't like this, but I do. And in person, it's really delicate looking, not all "LOOK AT THIS GIANT ASS HEART NECKLACE I GOT FROM TIFFANY". I also like the 18-inch chain because I think short necklaces are just plain ugly. Even if you were like the Queen of England you'd look like a cheap hooker in a choker. And you'd resemble a pitbull because chokers make your neck look really short. But this necklace is adorable, and I think it would go great with my favorite color, navy. And coincidentally, the Clu bubble dress. Oh yeah.

3. J.Crew Postcard Print Cardigan-$100
For some reason or another, I love cardigans. They have that casual but classy look to them, and I like them better than sweatshirts as a cover up. This one, although it would have to be executed with careful consideration, is really pretty and I love the colors. It reminds me of Cape Cod and summer vacations. Very cute.

No comments: