Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You Know You Love Me

Eh beb, what's new with you? I have been, as always, doing some serious internet shopping and, of course, have found several thousand things that I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT OMGGGG!!!!. I am so predictable. But at least I'm consistent? So let's skip all the small talk and get right down to it, shall we? I'm feeling a bit of a Gossip Girl theme, run with me.

1. La Chasse Aux Papillons by L'Artisan Parfumeur

The name means "Chase of the Butterflies," which plays right into my dream of being this carefree, ethereal little pixie who is semi-childlike and does things like chase butterflies, which, now that I think about it, I didn't even do when I was a child. Totally something S would wear, I think. What, you didn't think I was serious about this theme business?















2. Urban Outfitters "Plumage" Headband in Peacock



Obviously this is Blair Waldorf. Faaaabulous. And while I'm at it, here are a few more pieces that remind me of my favorite Upper East Sider (if we're not counting Serena, or in my case, Chuck.) You may not like Blair, but you have to admit, the girl has style.





from Urban Outfitters...

Printed ID Card Case in Pink












Cloisonne Button Stud Earrings in Blue













BDG Double Stripe Cardigan in Grey














from J.Crew (for which my love is well-documented)...



Cashmere "Audrey" Dress













"Tartine" Cardigan in Mushroom















Herringbone "Fiona" Jacket in Sweet Potato














"Lulu" Leather Peep Toes in Honey Glaze














moving on...


for Serena, Anthropologie's "In-the-Wings" sheath














A Peace Treaty "Phatak Buff" scarf, from ShopBop













Jack Rabbit Collection "Concord" Tote in Burgundy, from ShopBop














Mike & Chris "Kellen" Leather Jacket in Cognac, from ShopBop













and how about a few for little J?


Champagne Speakeasy Dress, from Fred Flare













"Ivy League" Weekender, from Fred Flare
(I know I've already mentioned this, but there are new colors and I love this bag to death)













See by Chloe Oversized 3/4 Sleeve Coat, from ShopBop














ahh, wasn't that fun? Maybe sometime I'll get ambitious and play stylist to the rest of the cast, especially Georgina (I don't care if she was a psycho bitch, she looked good in leather.)

I think you know how this ends...

xoxo
scholarly lipstick

No comments: